Re: UP freight cars?

benjaminfrank_hom <b.hom@...>

Ted Culotta wrote:

That's cause they're the real thing... original photos
and photoshop. They look just "modely" enough to
confuse people.

And I thought they even read Mike Brock's backdrop painting article
too, what with the Rockies in the background! ;-)

Ben Hom
I hear they have a killer Rutland green and yellow paint scheme for
these cars too...

(Seriously though, Marklin did contact John Nehrich for info on doing
that scheme on these cars, who, of course, told them that would be
somewhat less than correct. Needless to say, that raised more than a
few concerns about how Marklin will market these models.)