Soo Line Express Reefer

Bob Werre

I hope in future weeks to began the replacing the sides of the madeup NADX (Frigicar) that was discussed here with something correct. I have unearthed a nice set of silk screened sides for a Soo Line express reefer. The sides are painted "Pullman Green" with a gold leaf lettering. My understanding was that Soo passenger equipment was painted maroon with black trim. The one photo I have of such a reefer is black/white so either color could reproduce with a similar tone of gray.

So does anybody have any thoughts on this?

Thanks
Bob Werre
BobWphoto.com