From: ABDean
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2002 7:43 AM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Freight car siding

Bruce....

Time to fall back to the old dental tool method for making siding if
you can't find an Evergreen stock item to match. Rather than take
up everyone's reading time with this here on the board, if you'll
email me , I'll walk you through the steps.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaay back when I first started building styrene models in
the late 60's we didn't have Evergreen, just plain old sheet
styrene...so, necessity being the mother of something....

give me a shout.

Buck Dean
Lexington, KY

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor