7-page article "36-foot Wood Reefers"

Claus Schlund \(HGM\)

Hi List Members,

A while back I acquired a copy of the 7-page article "36-foot Wood Reefers" by Richard Hendrickson, originally published in
Railmodel Journal. This came my way with a bunch of other stuff. The original owner cut the pages out of the magazine and thought
highly enough of them to bind them together with a nice report cover.

In any case, I already have this issue of RMJ, so I have no need for the article. It is free to anyone who wants it, but you do have
to pay for postage.

If interested, let me know (off-list, of course).

- Claus Schlund