Re: covered gondola help

Jon Miller <atsf@...>

On 5/30/2011 7:30 PM, Anthony Thompson wrote:
All
across the early Athearn line, you see "shorty" versions of rolling
stock (not all of which fitted in the same box). That's what I think
was going on.
At the time of the majority of the Blue Box kits I think 15 and 18
inch snap track was very common and I'm sure the cars were designed for
that. I really hate to admit this but my very first HO layout was on a
sheet of 4 x 8 plywood with 15 and 18 inch snap track and I think a
couple of #4 switches. We have come a long ways!

--
Jon Miller
For me time stopped in 1941