Farmalls and Mix'd freights

Greg Martin

Hey Yuze Guys,

I have been doing a little photo research on Farmalls and mix'd freights and
I found a shot in (the Late) Don Ball Jr's book America's Colorful Railroads.
Here is what I have found so far ... on page 178, at the bottom a 1956 UP
mix'd steam local and two cars back there are at least 3 Farmalls on an
unidentifiable flat. (great color photo though check out the stock cars). I
find some of his books very good for reference but the quality of some of the
prints he published sometimes leaves a little to be desired. This photo is
quite nice as the color held up on it over the years just right.

Greg Martin