Re: New file uploaded to STMFC

Clark Propst

The train at the link below has two M&StL stock cars numbered 72025, 72033. My 53 ORER only lists 10 cars in that number series 72001-72019. They are off the roster (returned from lease) by my 59 ORER.

Does anyone have a 55 ORER that might show an expanded roster for this series?

Thanks,
Clark Propst

--- In STMFC@..., STMFC@... wrote:

Hello,

a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the STMFC
group.

File : /NYC Toledo Div. Consists/1955-11-24 Train CB4/Train CB4-24Nov1955.doc
Uploaded by : rdepennsyfan <pattirobpatti@...>
Description :

You can access this file at the URL:

Regards,