From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of
cepropst@q.com
Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2011 12:11 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Re: More NYC Consists uploaded

Rob, thanks again for posting the train lists!

I wonder how many of those ARLX and TRAX cars came from the Decker plant
here? (Mason City Ia)

--- In STMFC@... <mailto:STMFC%40yahoogroups.com> ,
"rdepennsyfan" <pattirobpatti@...> wrote:

Group, I just uploaded the latest batch of train consists from the New
York Central Toledo Division.

Check out the consists from Train NY-4--especially if you like meat
reefers! One of the trains was 43 cars long and three-quarters of the cars
were RSM or RAM types.

Rob Erickson