From: shaystark <SHAYS@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Fri, June 10, 2011 12:37:26 PM
Subject: [STMFC] C of G 6000 series door and 1/2 boxcars

I am pulling together the parts to build a C of G door and 1/2 40 foot boxcar. I
am trying to determine if the lettering set from Greg Komar with the "Billboard"
lettering (for lack of a better term) is correct for 1950? I have no preference
for this lettering set I am really just looking to use the most prevalent scheme
for 1950.

As for doors I am going to see if I can get a set of Red Caboose doors from
their 40 foot double door boxcar and then just cut down the left hand door as
this will allow me to use the cast on door hardware.

Everything else looks very straight forward.

Thanks
Shay Stark
Clinton, Utah