(No subject)

salfan2001 <ThisIsR@...>

Thanks for answering my questions regarding the
SEABOARD "roundroof" boxcars. I have two other questions not
regarding the AF-1s or B-7s.
1)What were the different types of steel running boards? I've heard
of the Apex type and now the Morton type. Any other types?
2)Sometime ago, I believe, Richard Hendrickson mentioned that the only
accurate commercially available Hutchins Dry Lading roofs were on
ACCURAIL's CN prototype SS boxcar. I believe this car is in their
4200 series of models. My question is: Is the CN car the only one
that can be used or is any car in the 4200 series acceptable?
I thank everyone for their assistance!

Richard Stallworth