Re: Tank car questions

jerryglow2

I'm working with Tony to make his artwork available if there's an interest. I had started but shelved doing a Warren car and his blog and RMC article inspired me to finish it. See:
http://home.comcast.net/~jerryglow/samples/Warren.jpg

Jerry Glow
The Villages FL
http://home.comcast.net/~jerryglow/decals.html

Actually, my decal sheet has both STAX (northern California)
and also STLX (southern California). It would be easy to add SCHX
reporting marks and typical car numbers if Jerry Glow produces these
decals. I will say that the Stauffer car photos I have looked at
(probably some if not all of the ones Richard mentioned) seem to
suggest that paint schemes were changed often, or that there wasn't
really a standard scheme. There seem to be many variations. Richard
doubtless has more photos that I have, so his comment on this point
would be appreciated.

Publishers of books on railroad history