Re: CDS change of ownership?

jerryglow2

My undersnding is that the dry transfer process is a fading technology since computer outputting has surplanted their main use - pasteups for commercial artwork. This was based on a conversation with Greg Komar who said his supplier no longer produces them and I
believe he indicated that they had been doing work for other hobby vendors.

Jerry Glow

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "Kathe Robin" <kathe@...> wrote:

Folks:

From what I've been told by an acquaintance, apparently CDS Dry Transfers
now has a new owner. It appears that there is a potential to see new
material added to the line. If anyone could fill me in on this issue I
would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,

Max

email: Max S. Robin, P.E.

smail: Max S. Robin,

Cheat River Coal and Lumber Co.

P. O. Box 289 / 23 Richwood Place

Denville, NJ 07834

voice: 973 - 945 - 5007 (8:00am - 11:00pm M-F. 10:00am - 11:00pm WE,
Eastern)