Re: Tanks et al

Bill Welch <bwelch@...>

I concur with Tom. Our niche of the hobby, i.e. prototype modelers, are too whinny and uncreative. Resin has made practically everything possible and made me a much better modeler. I would have never have dreamed I could play a part in creating masters until I tried, and am now working on a second project. Most of us are probably capable of doing one thing at least. If we expect to wait for Frank H. to do it, we will have a long wait. Both Martin and Al use patterns created by modelers. My theory is if you have time to play on the Internet, you have time to apply to advancing fine scale modeling. We have great people like Tom who are willing to share their time and expertise. we should be helping and teaching each other rather than trying to get the attention of people who do not share our vision or passion!