From: S hed <shed999@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Very interestin Shorpy photo
To: stmfc@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, June 27, 2011, 3:29 PM

Cornplanter was not in my June 1900 ORER or in my March 1903 ORER but it was in my March 1901 and May 1901 ORER. And the car number in the photo does not match the 21 to 63 car series as listed in the 1901 ORERs. Very short lived car!!!! - Steve Hedlund To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
From: SUVCWORR@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 10:07:21 -0400

      From Jan 1901 ORER

Cornplanter Tank Line cars number 21 - 63  Cornplanter Refining Company,

Warren, PA

Rich Orr