Re: Very interestin Shorpy photo

SUVCWORR@...

From Railway Age Vol 43 No 7 pg 226 (June, 1907)

Robert M Burns & Co. Chicago ... received orders from the Cornplanter Refining Co. for 24 tank cars.

This would lead me to believe that Cornplanter owned cars at least as late as 1907. This order may include the car in the photo. Need to locate the number series for this order.

Rich Orr

-----Original Message-----
From: S hed <shed999@hotmail.com>
To: stmfc <stmfc@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Mon, Jun 27, 2011 5:31 pm
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Very interestin Shorpy photo

Cornplanter was not in my June 1900 ORER or in my March 1903 ORER but it was in
my March 1901 and May 1901 ORER. And the car number in the photo does not match
the 21 to 63 car series as listed in the 1901 ORERs. Very short lived car!!!! -
Steve Hedlund To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
From: SUVCWORR@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 10:07:21 -0400

From Jan 1901 ORER

Cornplanter Tank Line cars number 21 - 63 Cornplanter Refining Company,

Warren, PA

Rich Orr