From: Jon Miller <atsf@izap.com>
To: STMFC <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Mon, Jun 27, 2011 6:23 pm
Subject: Re: [STMFC] UTLX 1252

On 6/27/2011 3:48 PM, Richard Hendrickson wrote:
On both photos, the legend on the domes reads "WHITE OIL" and "FITTED
WITH HEATER."
In the olden days White Oil is what we used to buy for our Coleman
stoves. I doubt this needed heaters. Also as the car was 3 dome did
the heater/s just heat the end compartment? Or did they go through the
bulkheads?

--
Jon Miller
For me time stopped in 1941