Re: Athearn conversion

jerryglow2

For those who don't have the decals, I've done artwork basically for myself to do the car using Clark's approach and could offer it if there's an interest.

Jerry Glow
http://home.comcast.net/~jerryglow/decals/

--- In STMFC@..., "Clark and Eileen" <cepropst@...> wrote:

I've been enlighten about GN painting practices. Seems the medallion I used on my kitbash was introduced in 48, same year they decided to paint the entire box car mineral red.
In the Photo Section file named GN box car you'll find a new photo of my kitbash with red ends and roof.

It's far from a contest model, but it's meant to be. It's to run on my layout. The kitbash is something I've been mulling over for a few years and have it out of my system now...I do still have IM parts and Champ decals...Alls I need is another Athearn body...
Clark Propst
Mason City Iowa