Re: Rapido Meat Reefer

Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>

Tim O'Connor wrote:
They look good, and I appreciate the date information. One question: Are all of these paint schemes legit? No offense, but I must ask, I have shelves of foobies/stand-ins already... I'm interested in the mid 1950's and later.
THey are certainly legal relative to the 1934 ICC decision on billboard reefers, because the cars weren't built until 1937. Or do you mean "legal" in the colloquial sense, that is, are some of the paint schemes not appropriate for this car body?

Publishers of books on railroad history