Re: FGE Book

Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>

Any word on when this book will be coming out?
Karen's books also still has no word on the merchant's Dispatch book. Any word on that one.
The author is still working on the FGE book, as far as I know, and he has not even decided whether to submit it to us, so I certainly have no idea of when it will be published. I do hope it comes to us.
We have had some glitches on the MDT book, which I had hoped to print in the spring, but it's nearly ready now to go the printer. It will certainly be published in the fall, but until we have printer's schedules, we won't know anything more specific than that. Whenever we have a definite availability date, it will be on our website right away, but that will be fairly close to the publication date.

Publishers of books on railroad history