Re: Contests (was: NMRA Sacramento)

Andy Harman

On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 21:44:54 -0400, Tim O'Connor wrote

84 emails; 9 people who spoke out 3 or more times each. Andy gets
the award for the most, 18 posts on one thread in 28 hours!
It happens somewhere every year around this time... I guess I felt motivated. I know
more about the subject than I do about steam era freight cars, it seems. Interesting
angles on it this time. Don't think anybody has changed their opinion much. My
experience has mostly jelled my opinion, nothing really to change it. New ways to
express the thought pop up in response to new input... or old input that I thought had
gone away :-) Some things... many things.... do not change.

Andy