Re: Contests (was: NMRA Sacramento)

Andy Harman

On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 22:51:14 -0400, Andy Harman wrote
It happens somewhere every year around this time... I guess I felt motivated.
I know more about the subject than I do about steam era freight cars, it
seems. Interesting angles on it this time. Don't think anybody has changed
their opinion much. My experience has mostly jelled my opinion, nothing
really to change it. New ways to express the thought pop up in response to
new input... or old input that I thought had gone away :-) Some things...
many things.... do not change.
Interesting. I sent this email Thursday night about 1 am. Two others I sent Thursday
bounced back and never posted. I also sent out some private emails and got no responses
- I think I sent private mails to Jack, Mike B. and Denny, maybe they never went
through. Anyway I'm not violating the topic closure, really.

Andy