Re: Sunshine models

Nathan Obermeyer

I just received my order from Sunshine last week that I placed back on 18 December. I don't Sunshine is slowing down or retiring because they included a flyer for a ATSF caboose and ATSF 50' boxcar. Plus they had a flyer that listed new kit activity and listed what is on the drawing board to include what I'm most interested in the famous 30's and 40's era grain bins. I'm not 100% sure what they are, but I am guessing I could use some for my line.

Nate

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, Jim Hayes <jimhayes97225@...> wrote:

I received a December order only about 2 weeks ago. 6-7 months is considered
'normal' now.

Jim