Champ Decals for Union Pacific G-50 Gondola and modeling ?

PARK <parkcitybranch@...>

I am wanting to build a composite side gondola rebuilt with steel sides using the Detail Associates kit. Not sure what class this represents? Couple of questions.

Does anyone know where I can find the Champ decals? Anyone have a few sets they would part with?

Besides replacing the wood sheathing with styrene to represent steel, what other mods need to be made to the car? Are the ends correct? I am good on trucks based on the archives.

I have searched the archives and see people mention the project but no real details on what needs to be done to the car.

Thanks,

Jason Sanford