Premier Edition of the NYCentral Modeler Coming Soon the NYCSHS Website

Noel Widdifield <NYCBigFour@...>

The premier issue of the NYCentral Modeler will be posted on the NYCSHS website on August 1st. This first issue features many topics that the modeler of the New York Central System will find interesting and helpful.

We are pleased to feature articles by several authors bringing you topics ranging from "Vetting NYC Steam Locomotives" to "Display Shelves for Your Railroad Models". You will even see some photos of some of our member's layouts and important information about the Society and next year's NYCSHS Convention.

We include a section on new NYC models coming out currently and in the near future. Jim Benedict, Associate Editor, who also writes a similar feature in the NYCSHS Central Headlight, writes this section.

Check out the article by Larry Faulkner on "Modeling New York Central's CD Tower in HO". Bruce Smith writes on "Modeling New York Central's #499056 and Boiler Load" And member, Brian Marotta tells us about "Modeling Early Diesel Paint Schemes in N Scale". John Golden covers "NYC Freight Cars in HO Scale" and Kyle Coble explains how he designed and built "A Big Four Boxcar" in HO.

This edition promises to be a truly exciting first issue for what we hope to be a new benefit to those of you who find modeling the New York Central Railroad. Even if your layout is not a NYC one, you will find items of interest for your own modeling.

The e-zine is for members and non-members alike who model in all scales. Check it out next week and let us know what you think.