Re: Friends of the Frieght Car at Lisle RPM Oct 2011

Jeff English

Richard,

Thank you; I will sign up!

Jeff

Jeff, the details are still in the process of being worked out, but
there will be a brief and informative after-dinner presentation,
attendance will be limited in number (owing to the room size, and
anyway we wanted to keep it from getting out of hand), and there will
probably be a new FFC polo shirt for sale. As you were one of the
original Friends, we'd especially like to have you there, as well as
anyone else who attended the first meeting at Tony Thompson's in
Pittsburgh in 1990.

Richard Hendrickson