Re: Friends of the Frieght Car at Lisle RPM Oct 2011

Andy Harman

At 03:06 PM 8/5/2011 -0700, you wrote:
I have not heard back from Joe D'elia about how big the dining
room is for the FOTFC dinner, but I understand there will be a
definite limit in how many can be accommodated for the meal. We will
bring a "reasonable" number of shirts, all sizes, and those will be
available whether or not you attend the dinner.
If I lose a few more pounds to fit into an XL instead of a 2x, maybe I'll also be able to fit through the door into the room. Unfortunately I'm not sure if I'll be able to make Lisle at all... I may end up taking some unpaid days off to do so since I've already burned through the good kind, and I'm missing St. Louis.

Andy