Re: What second photo (MKT box express cars]

Armand Premo

Rather crude by present standards.Hardly worth the effort IMHO ,but I quess it's the show in town. .Armand Premo

----- Original Message -----
From: richtownsend@...
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2011 12:56 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: What second photo (MKT box express cars]

The suggestion to use the C&BT double door box car is an interesting one (thanks for suggesting it) and sent me scurrying back out to the workshop. Sometimes I am amazed at what I have stashed away out there, and I found I had one. But I don't think it will work as well as the IM 12-panel car. This is because it forces the doors too far to the left in my opinion.

Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, Oregon