From: "Larry King" <ab8180@wayne.edu>
To: <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2001 1:11 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] PRR box cars

At 12:41 PM 3/30/2001 -0500, you wrote:
I was looking at some early PRR box cars and it appears that all their
box
cars prior to their
X29's had left-ward opening doors. Can anyone confirm this or does
anyone
know any exceptions? - John
Don't forget the 9900 X-26 USRA SS boxcars with doors opening to the
right- I suppose only on the PRR would a group of nearly 10,000 cars be
thought of as "non-standard"!!!
L.R. King