Re: Tools

Clark Propst

Thanks for being this up Tony. I have a pair I've had for years, they are about worn out. I've bought a second one, but it's nearly useless.

The good one was expensive at the time I bought it - probably in the 90s.

On one side it has 15 AFW then in three merged diamond shapes is UTICA with SWISS under the logo.

Can anyone tell me where I can get another pair? I remember there was another version with very long thin nipper blades.

Thanks for any help,
Clark Propst

Thinking about this, I'd say a tool that's relatively new which
greatly changed my modeling is the sprue cutter. This is just a great
tool and I use it for all sorts of things beyond sprues.

Publishers of books on railroad history