Re: Tools

Douglas Harding

I will echo Tony's comments on the computer/internet and the sprue cutter.
Many of the other tools we have discovered in Model Railroading have been
used in other venues for some time. Think of Jewelers tools, surgical tools,
machinists tools. While some have been around for many years, it is our
quest for prototype and scale detail that has also lead us to look for finer
quality tools, and spend the money to acquire them as we adapt them to our
hobby needs.

New, which have revolutionized some aspects of our hobby: resin
casting/rubber molds, CAD systems, laser cutters, rapid prototype printing

Doug Harding

www.iowacentralrr.org