ACF and other Builders Photos

Tim Meyer

Hi All

Railway Prototype Cyclopedia always has great pictures. But do to the printing process they cannot be enlarged to look at details. Can these photos be purchased? The sources are listed for the photos. I have been able to purchase photos from the Library and Archives Canada http://www.collectionscanada.gc.ca/copies/005010-5022-e.html and for Standard Steel Car Company builders photographs. I have misplaced the contact information, and Al's ACF photo CD.

What other photo collections are there? ACF, Smithsonian, Bob's. How can they be contacted?

Thanks

Tim