Re: Retaining valves for freight cars

O Fenton Wells

Thanks, Chuck, I used to order direct back in the early 90's when they had
all the passenger details so $30.00 was no problem. Now I'm not sure I need
that much freight car brake stuff.
I'll check it out.
Fenton Wells

On Sat, Aug 13, 2011 at 7:54 PM, <RUTLANDRS@aol.com> wrote:

**

Fenton,
You might find that your LHS also has to place a minimum order and
therefore it may take a while to get your parts. As I recall the shop had
order $20.00, but that was the same as an individual had to order about 6
years ago.
Chuck Hladik

In a message dated 8/13/2011 7:47:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
srrfan1401@gmail.com writes:

Thanks Jack, That sounds like a good case for ordering through my local
hobby shop.
Fenton Wells
On Sat, Aug 13, 2011 at 6:40 PM, Jack Burgess
<jack@yosemitevalleyrr.com>wrote:

**

While PSC has a website, it doesn't show an of their parts. They also
have
minimum order of $30.

Jack Burgess
www.yosemitevalleyrr.com