Re: Another Sunshine update

charles slater

Sunshine has not gotten anything from Ted at Speedwitch. I worked on some of the patterns for these cars and others.
Charlie Slater

To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
From: brianleppert@att.net
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 02:32:58 +0000
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Another Sunshine update

Included in Martin's "Naperville Introductions" flyers are a Pere Marquette single-sheathed box car and a couple of Wabash auto cars--all that have previously been done as kits by Speedwitch.

Has Sunshine acquired some or all of the Speedwitch line, or are these entirely new efforts?

Brian Leppert
Carson City, NV

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, Jim Hayes <jimhayes97225@...> wrote:

I received a CD from sunshine today so -

There is a better quality Naperville Introductions page available.

Jim Hayes
Portland Oregon
www.sunshinekits.com