Re: Flat car model

Clark Propst

As of right now there's a glitch. I took Frank Hodina's word that these cars were all alike. The WP and MP cars and M&StL as built had narrow decks, meaning only as wide as the sides. The drawings Chad used (I supplied) were for the M&StL cars which were modified with a deck the width of the stake pockets. So there are brackets along the top of the sides added for support. Also it appears from my [extremely] limited photos that the MP cars had a different stake pocket casting.

Chad would need to make another master for the MP and WP cars. I haven't heard if he will do that yet.

Stay tuned....

Clark Propst

--- In STMFC@..., Jon Miller <atsf@...> wrote:

Will this kit do the M&StL (built '31) or are they different. Also
are decals available? This may have been stated and I missed it.

--
Jon Miller
For me time stopped in 1941