Re: Flat car model

Clark Propst

We're looking to pass them out at the Lisle RPM.

IF all goes well, I'll reply to all the emails I've received asking, 1st if you'll be there and 2nd which you'd like and how many.

At the train show Sat. Stan Rydarowicz will have the models packaged with your names on them. You pay him and he'll hand over the models.

That's the extent of our planning so far....

If you won't be there. I'll probably give you instructions for mail order.
Clark Propst

--- In STMFC@..., "Stuart A. Forsyth" <trainmail@...> wrote:

OK. So now we know there are three different masters. What are the valid time frames for each of the three?

Thanks,

Stuart A. Forsyth
forsyth@...

Sent from my iPad