Re: GN Airslides, color(s) of lettering

spsalso

Tom,

Thanks for responding. I wouldn't be shocked if all the pertinent info really was tossed.

I was at the PR office of the Port of Oakland one day when they were throwing out most of their old "stuff" because they were moving to a new space with less storage. I jokingly offered to take it all, and they said that would be fine. But I didn't have the space either. I did snag a rather ratted out photo mural of an SP SW1500 on the docks coupled to a couple of container flats sprinkled with one each of 20' boxes owned by their various tenants at the time of the photo. I should study it and try to figure out when it was shot.

Ed

Edward Sutorik