Re: Westerfield Kits - Heinz Vinegar Tank

mcindoefalls

Al, could John be asking about one of your pickle cars?

Walt Lankenau

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "Al and Patricia Westerfield" <westerfield@...> wrote:

John - Virtually everything we've ever made except for limited runs and cars removed because they weren't accurate enough are on the web site. We did not make a vinegar tank car. - Al Westerfield
I was visiting a layout last week and there was a excellent model of Heinz 204 which he identified as being built from a Westerfield kit. I don't remember ever seeing this model on his lists.

Thanks in advance.

John King