Re: Westerfield Kits - Heinz Vinegar Tank

Tim O'Connor

He's probably thinking of the Heinz PICKLE tank car from Westerfield,
kits 2200/1/2/3.

At 8/29/2011 11:28 PM Monday, you wrote:
John - Virtually everything we've ever made except for limited runs and cars removed because they weren't accurate enough are on the web site. We did not make a vinegar tank car. - Al Westerfield

----- Original Message -----
From: boyds1949
To: stmfc@...
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2011 2:24 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Westerfield Kits - Heinz Vinegar Tank

Is there a complete list of Westerfield kits online? Al's websites list the kits that were available at the time he stopped selling but I am wondering if there were kits that were produced early on and discontinued and are not listed.

I was visiting a layout last week and there was a excellent model of Heinz 204 which he identified as being built from a Westerfield kit. I don't remember ever seeing this model on his lists.

Thanks in advance.

John King