From: "Don" <riverman_vt@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2011 7:45:05 AM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Vinegar Tank

--- In STMFC@... , "barryb2again" <Barrybennetttoo@...> wrote:

Gentlemen

While we are on the subject of wooden vinegar cars, does anyone have any details of the prototype history etc of the Northeastern vinegar tank car kit. I've got one and will eventually get around to building it.

I've got a museum photo of one that is similar but would be interested to know how accurate the kit is and any history of potential prototypes.

Barry Bennett
Wasn't this car kit based on the one Eric Stevens did a construction article for in Model Railroader back in the mid-1950's?
Not sure but wondering.

Don Valentine