Re: Westerfield Kits - Heinz Vinegar Tank (UNCLASSIFIED)

Pierre <pierre.oliver@...>

Lest I go on for hours, I'll restrict myself to 2 onlist;
Sylvan's Canadian Slabside hoppers
NorWest's CC&F tankcar.
The tankcar is almost unbuildable once Brian Pate had someone else do his casting for him.
Both are cars I refuse to undertake for clients.
Pierre Oliver
www.elgincarshops.com

--- In STMFC@..., "Gatwood, Elden SAW" <elden.j.gatwood@...> wrote:

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED