Re: Westerfield Kits - Heinz Vinegar Tank (UNCLASSIFIED)

O Fenton Wells

Thanks Gentlemen,
Fenton Wells

On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 10:38 AM, randy arnold <61mkii@gmail.com> wrote:

**

Go to the messages folder click advanced search and do a search using
"author contains": darnaby

I just did the same..it is fairly close to the end of the messages

Regards Randy

On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 10:32 AM, O Fenton Wells <srrfan1401@gmail.com
wrote:
Elden, Where would I find Darnaby's kit building suggestions? I have one
of
those to build and need all the help I can get.
Fenton Wells

On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 10:13 AM, Gatwood, Elden SAW <
elden.j.gatwood@usace.army.mil> wrote:

**

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE