From: Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@comcast.net>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2011 7:59 AM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] End Numbers

I've seen photos of LV hoppers with the LV emblem AND a stenciled car number,
but I've never seen a photo of one with the number inside the emblem! When was
LV 19000 built?

Champ decals actually made the 10" herald for the hoppers: HH-281

Tim O'Connor

At 8/30/2011 08:01 PM Tuesday, you wrote:
I recently saw a photo in a magazine of a Lehigh Valley 19000 series ribbed offset-side hopper that had its end number painted in a black diamond. It was car number 19000. Did any other roads use their herald on the end of their cars?

Francis A. Pehowic, Jr.
Sunbury, Pa.