FGE in Connecticut, Massachusetts, and New York

Bill Welch

Gentleman:

Using the list of FGE contracted railroads from my message # 102650
as a reference, can those of you familiar with the railroads with
trackage in Connecticut, Massachusetts, and New York, please send me
a message identifying which ones operated in each of the three
states. I know the Long Island Railroad served Suffolk County and the
Staten Island Rapid Transit served Staten Island/Richmond County. I
realize some may be obvious but in this case I would appreciate it
you assume I know nothing.

Further, if you know which counties the particular RR's in question
served in each state that would be very helpful also. I have USDA
info with loadings by county and I am trying to sort out who would
have been loading "what" and "when?"

Thanks in advance for your help!
Bill Welch
2225 Nursery Road; #20-104