Re: FGE in Connecticut, Massachusetts, and New York

Bill Schneider

Here's a start Bill. I'm sure that others can fill in some blanks.

Bill Schneider

Erie Railroad Co. - New York -

Nickel Plate – New York -

Long Island Railroad Co. – New York – Kings, Bronx, Queens, Nassau, Suffolk Counties

New York, New Haven & Hartford Railroad Co. – Connecticut (all) – Fairfield, Litchfield, New Haven, Middlesex, Hartford, Tolland, New London and Windham counties
New York, New Haven & Hartford Railroad Co. – Massachusetts – Hampden, Berkshire, Barnstaple, Plymouth, Bristol, Norfolk, Suffolk, Middlesex, Worcester, Hampshire.

New York, Ontario & Western Railway Co. – New York – Orange, Sullivan, Ulster, Delaware, Ostego, Oneida, Oswego, Rockland Counties (maybe a few smaller ones as well)

Pennsylvania Railroad Co. – New York – Chemung, Schuyler, Seneca, Wayne, Cattaraugus, Erie, (maybe others)

Staten Island Rapid Transit Ry. - New York – Richmond County (?)