From: Bob Miller
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2011 12:54 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Am I the only one getting tired of being invited to join someone's LinkedIn network. This sort of post has no place on this list.

Robert J. Miller CFA
Saginaw, MI

"An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site." - Frank Lloyd Wright

Read more: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/f/frank_lloyd_wright.html#ixzz1J9zQvpoX