Re: B&O M27's - (tongue in cheek)

Mike Brock <brockm@...>

Bill Schneider says:

Just what are you saying Mike? And you seemed so nice when we talked in Lauderdale....! :>)

For those not attending train shows, standing around on concrete floors for 2.5 days in a row can have its effects on one's ability to stand up. BTW, Bill, thanks for pointing me to Coach Yard late Sunday. The 4800 class UP diner indeed wasn't a 4800. And, yes, I wasn't feeling too nice then. The dealer was as surprised as me, however, and I switched to a beautiful UP FEF-1...little more expensive, however.

Mike Brock