From: Bill Welch <fgexbill@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Fri, September 16, 2011 7:24:52 AM
Subject: [STMFC] X29/ARA Types

At least one will be a B&O M-26D/E w/a Duryea u/f. I am planning to
use one of the Duryea kits Sunshine did a few years ago. Given the
early date these would have been built, I am assuming I should use
the open-frame parts included in the kit, correct?

Bill Welch
2225 Nursery Road; #20-104
Clearwater, FL 33764-7622
727.470.9930