Re: Yardmaster 1937 AAR reappears

Donald B. Valentine

--- In STMFC@..., "rashputin1" <rashputin@...> wrote:

I uploaded the last Yardmaster catalog and the last complete Branchline catalog .pdf files I have. I've referred to them frequently when considering various cars and hadn't really noticed that Atlas wasn't keeping the same sort of information on their site. These should help with both the year on the cars and with what parts are available.

R Hume

Clearly it is time that a number of us suggest to Atlas that they continue to provide such information on the Branchline cars and consider adding more for their own as well. The little info Atlas has provided regarding the dates of paint patterns and builders dates has been helpful but I usually found the Branchline info more so.

Cordially, Don Valentine