From: jonnyo55 <jonnyo55@...>
To: STMFC <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tue, Sep 20, 2011 5:53 pm
Subject: [STMFC] Low-cost, low-volume decal printer?

Hello to all. I'm looking to have perhaps one sheet (a dozen or so) made in a
water-slide decal of a simple, one-color (white) graphic design, similar in size
and complexity to a typical, say B&O, HO boxcar herald. Does anyone know of a
reliable, low cost source for such a thing? Thanks, John O'Connell