From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of Craig
Zeni
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2011 8:51 AM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Fox Valley wagontop photos

On Sep 29, 2011, at 1:50 AM, STMFC@...
<mailto:STMFC%40yahoogroups.com> wrote:
3a. Re: Fox Valley wagontop photos
Posted by: "wabash2813" reporterllc@...
<mailto:reporterllc%40yahoo.com> wabash2813
Date: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:12 am ((PDT))

What do you all think about the stirrups on the HO version? They look
a bit bulky in a photo recently posted at trainorders.com. I have one
being shipped. It would seem that more scale size flexible stirrups
can be offered like Details Associates makes or perhaps from brass. If
they are that bad, I might replace them and also redo the brake
rigging.
The photos I took are available now at

Car was taken out of the box and put on the test stand/track you see there.

--
Craig Zeni

Cacatne ursus in sylvis?

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED